The First Congregational Church
Drag box to select area
The First Congregational Church of Madison, located on the town green, grew from a parish that was created more than 300 years ago. The current meeting house was built in 1838.
26 Meeting House Ln, Madison, CT 06443
- Fax: 203-245-3341
- Fax: 978-250-1401
- Accessibility Details: Parking and access
- Accessible: yes