This information is from Daniel Hand High School:
We would like to update everyone on dates that were changed due to last week’s closing:
Trimester 1 Exams – December 4, 5, 6
Trimester 2 – Friday, December 7
The fall play will be on Nov. 29, 30, and Dec. 1
We will continue to update you on new dates for trimester 2 and 3 as we have a better idea of how the district school calendar will be impacted by the storm.
REGISTRATION FOR WINTER SPORTS 2012
Registration is now open for Winter Sports for Daniel Hand High school. The final day to accept registration forms/fee is 12 noon on November 16, 2012. This is an important deadline because time is needed before the start of the season to review forms, compile medical information, record fees and inform coaches of players eligibility. Please help us help your children to participate in sports without any delay.
In order to participate in ANY sport offered by the Madison Public Schools a student must have these forms on file with the Health Office.
DANIEL HAND HIGH SCHOOL
- HEALTH ASSESSMENT RECORD
This form must be completed by a physician and filed with the Health Office BEFORE the first day of practice. Physical examinations expire 13 months from the date of the examination.
- CONSENT/REGISTRATION/PAYMENT FEE
This form should be completed each season, indicating the sport in which the student-athlete will be participating, and MUST be accompanied by the registration fee of $75 per student for DHHS. (A confidential payment waiver form is also available.)
Parents and students need only fill out these forms at the beginning of the school year, regardless of the season in which the sport occurs. Registration fees will be due at the beginning of each season.
- CODE OF CONDUCT CONTRACT
This form should be completed at the beginning of the first sports season.
Forms are available from the high school or can be downloaded from the website. http://www.danielhand.org/page.cfm?p=10103
Make your holiday preparations a bit easier and support Nite in Hand!
- Order your Thanksgiving pies today: delicious pecan, pumpkin and apple pies freshly baked from Yale’s specialty Bake Shop. Impress your family and friends…just $15 buys you a wonderful pie and a bit of time!
- Pick up your pies on Wednesday, November 21 11:30-1:00 in front of DHHS.
- Payment due upon ordering, make your check payable to Nite in Hand 2013. Return this form in an envelope with your check to the DHHS office, or to Sue Palmer, 701 Opening Hill Rd., by Wednesday, November 14th
- Thanks for your support….and have your pie and eat it, too!