The Madison Police Adult Arrest Log includes charges made by the Madison Police Department. The charges are not a finding of guilt. The people who have been arrested are entitled to due process during which it will be the government’s burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
The Madison Police Department Adult Arrest Log for Sept. 5, 2012 to Sept. 25, 2012 is as follows:
- Paul Corsini, 35, 64 S. Hoop Pole Drive, Guilford, CT on Sept. 28, 2012, charged with operation while under the influence
- Peter Franz, 47, 29 Wyndy Brook Lane, Madison, CT on Sept. 30, 2012 charged with operation while under the influence, motorcycle no face protection
- William J. Mitchard, 34, 576 East Main St., Merident, CT on Sept. 2, 2012 charged with criminal violation of a protection order
- Erik D. Seaburg, 28, 130 Twilight Drive, Madison, CT on Sept. 30 charged with use and possession of drug paraphernalia, burglary 3, criminal mischief 3
- Janet White, 40, 21 Jefferson Ci, Clinton, CT on Sept. 29, 2012 charged with breach of peace
- Francisco Hilario Hernandez, 27, 1082 Whalley Ave., New Haven, CT on Sept. 4, 2012 charged with disobeying order of officer, operation while under the influence, failure to drive in the proper lane, license classification
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.