The Madison Police Adult Arrest Log includes charges made by the Madison Police Department. The charges are not a finding of guilt. The people who have been arrested are entitled to due process during which it will be the government’s burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
The Madison Police Department Adult Arrest Log for Oct. 10, 2012 to Oct. 16, 2012 is as follows:
- Melissa Crouch Chang, 40, 29 Richmondville Ave., Madison, CT on Oct. 13, 2012 charged with operation while under the influence
- Joseph R. Derosa, 52, 15 Traditions Place, Southbury, CT on Oct. 14, 2012 charged with operation while under the influence, failure to drive in proper lane
- Corinthian S. Hamilton, 34, 845 Congress Ave., New Haven, CT on Oct. 10, 2012 charged with drinking while operating a motor vehicle, failure to appear 2nd
- Jaclyn Lucibello, 28, 35 Newton St., Meriden, CT on Oct. 10, 2012 charged with larceny 3, violation of probation
- Christie Ruel, 40, 78 Pond Meadow Road, Killingworth, CT on Oct. 14, 2012 speeding a car 60+ road, operation while under the influence
- Richard Sheehan, 60, 18 Cornish Woods Road, Madison, CT on Oct. 12, 2012, disorderly conduct
- William H. Wholey, 60, 20 Brantwood Drive, Madison, CT on Oct. 10, 2012 operation while under the influence, failure to drive in proper lane
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.