The Madison Police Adult Arrest Log includes charges made by the Madison Police Department. The charges are not a finding of guilt. The people who have been arrested are entitled to due process during which it will be the government’s burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
The Madison Police Department Adult Arrest Log for May 10, 2012 to May 15, 2012 included the following entries:
- Mario Pompeii Cariello, 18, 1477 Durham Road, Madison, CT on May 10, 2012 on charges of breach of peace
- Jeffrey Robert Hamburg, 63, 1150 Park Ave., Apt 8E, New York, NY on May 11, 2012 on charges of larceny 1
- Kim S. Jennings, 40, 100 Hemlock Road, Apt. 8-2, Branford, CT on May 10, 2012 on charges of operation while under the influence, failure to drive in the proper lane
- Christopher G. Kornatz, 57, 27 Durham Road, Madison CT on May 15, 2012 on charges of breach of peace, criminal violation of protective order, threatening second degree
- Bruce G. MacDermid, 65, 86 Farmington Ave., Hartford, CT on May 14, 2012, on charges of operation while under the influence, failure to drive in proper lane
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.