The Madison Police Adult Arrest Log includes charges made by the Madison Police Department. The charges are not a finding of guilt. The people who have been arrested are entitled to due process during which it will be the government’s burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
The Madison Police Department Adult Arrest Log for June 24, 2012 to August 7, 2012 is as follows:
- Patrick Baker, 45, 67 Juniper Lane, Avon, CT on July 28, 2012 on charges of harassment 1, criminal violation of a restraining order
- Gregory L. Paquin, 46, 53 Emanuel Church Road, Killingworth, CT on July 28, 2012 on charges of evading responsibility
- Tyler E. Reep, 23, 4 Captains Walk, Clinton, CT on July 27, 2012 on charges of failure to pay or plead
- Edward Rogers, 39, 235 Third Ave., West Haven, CT on Jun 27, 2012 on charges of operation while under the influence, failure to drive in proper lane
- Zoltan Alessandro Verrillo, 27, 11 Manorwood Drive, Branford, CT on July 27, 2012 on charges of use and possession of drug paraphernalia, larceny 3, interfering with an officer
- Sam Austin Cadwell, 18, 70 Farmview Drive, Madison, CT on August 3, 2012 on charges of operation while under the influence, use and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Patrick Tyler Fairchild, 18, 1209 Durham Road, Madison, CT on August 2, 2012 on charges of disorderly conduct
- Shameka Frederick, 22, 120 Morgan St 10, Stamford, CT on August 4, 2012 on charges of C/ evading responsibility, interfering with a police officer
- Clifford D. Fritzell, 42, 131 Mulberry Point Road, Guilford, CT on August 6, 2012 on charges of larceny 3
- Shaun Robert Godiksen, 21, 47 Valley Road, Clinton, CT on August 1, 2012 on charges of burglary 3, larceny 3
- Daniel Orsino, 19, 49 Wells Ave., Suffolk, CT on August 4, 2012 on charge sof no insurance, evading responsibility, failure to drive in proper lane, operating a motor vehicle without a license
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.