The Madison Police Adult Arrest Log includes charges made by the Madison Police Department. The charges are not a finding of guilt. The people who have been arrested are entitled to due process during which it will be the government’s burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
The Madison Police Department Adult Arrest Log for August 8, 2012 to August 21, 2012 is as follows:
- Oscar Lucero, 21, 9 Ward PL, West Haven, CT on August 14, 2012 on charges of offering home repair without a license
- Jeffrey P. Gura, 54, 57 Mildred Road, Meriden, CT on August 19, 2012 on charges of operation while under the influence
- Chad J. Osham, 37, 94 Cottage Road, Madison, CT on August 20, 2012 on charges of interfering with an officer
- John Royea, 27, 2 West Wharf Road, Madison, CT on August 17, 2012 on charges of poss controlled substances, larceny 6
- Karl Sachs, 47, 7 Columbia Road, Madison, CT on August 16, 2012 on charges of disorderly conduct
- Christopher Michael Sullivan, 40, 45 Jessup Road, Westport, CT on August 19, 2012 on charges of operating with reg/lic suspended/revolk, traveling unreasonably fast, reckless driving, operation while under the influence, failure to obey stop sign
- Zachary Wilson, 18, 364 Green Hill Road, Madison, CT on August 20, 2012 on charges of credit card theft, illegal use of a credit card, criminal attempt
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.