The Madison Police Adult Arrest Log includes charges made by the Madison Police Department. The charges are not a finding of guilt. The people who have been arrested are entitled to due process during which it will be the government’s burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
The Madison Police Department Adult Arrest Log for August 29, 2012 to Sept. 4, 2012 is as follows:
- Mark Stephen Cates, 41, 100 Fulton St., New Haven, CT on August 31, 2012 on charges of illegal possession
- Kimberly Ianucci, 42, 60 Cronwell Road, Meriden, CT on Sept. 1, 2012 on charges of operation while under the influence
- David Moloney, 44, 75 Edinburgh Lane, Madison, CT on Sept. 1, 2012 on charges of injury/risk/impairing morals, disorderly conduct, threatening second degree
- Nicholas S. Stewart, 44, 57 Whitfield St., Apt. 4, Guilford CT on Sept. 3, 2012 on charges of operation while under the influence, criminal mischief 1
- Christon E. Willams, 28, 135 Poplar St., Bridgeport, CT on Sept. 3, 2012 on charges of illegal possession hallucigen, possession of small amount of marijuana (first offense)
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.