The Madison Police Adult Arrest Log includes charges made by the Madison Police Department. The charges are not a finding of guilt. The people who have been arrested are entitled to due process during which it will be the government’s burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
The Madison Police Department Adult Arrest Log for April 4, 2012 to April 10, 2012 included the following entries:
- James L. Hendel, 46, 75 Steephill, Weston, Ct on April 16, 2012 on charges of failure to respond/infraction
- Joseph E. Robichaud, 22, 41 Riverside Drive, Clinton, CT on April 15, 2012 on charges of first violation of emission standards, operation while under the influence, failure to drive in proper lane
- Johnnie Sellers, 57, 441 Highridge Dr, Bridgeport, CT on April 13, 2012 on charges of operation while under the influence, failure to grant row intersection
- Angela Marie Ginty, 34, 140 Thomas St., Apt. A, Middletown, CT on April 22, 2012, on charges of harassment 2nd
- Anthony Girardi, 48, 46 Nod Road, Clinton, CT on April 20, 2012 on charges of operation while under the influence, injury/risk/impairing morals
- Jose Luis Piccinini, 47, 344 Betsy Brown Road, Rye Brook, NY on April 22, 2012 on charges of breach of peace, and assault 3
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.
Get local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.