The Madison Police Department Adult Arrest Log for March 2, 2011 to March 15, 2011 included the following entries:
- John L. Dobrinick, 65, 245 Mungertown Road, Madison, CT, on March 7, 2011 at 12:12 a.m., charged with CGS 14-227A, operation while under the influence.
- Cassandra L. Lindahl, 21, 19 Derenthal Drive, Madison, CT, on March 3, 2011 at 3:39 a.m., charged with CGS 14-227A operation while under the influence and 14-236 failure to drive in the proper lane at Wildwood Avenue and Boston Post Road.
- Diane Eleanor Mangiero, 43, 80 Cornflower Drive, Milford, CT, March 3, 2011 at 5:47 p.m., charged with CGS 53a-223, criminal violation of a protective order.
- Theodis Mayes, 53, 1400 Ella Grasso Ave., Apt. A, New Haven, CT, on March 5, 2011, at 3 p.m. charged with CGS 14-12(A) operating an unregistered motor vehicle, 14-147 improper use of marker/license, 14-213B no insurance, 14-215 operating with registration/license suspended or revoked, 21A-279(A) illegal possession at the I-95 Southbound truck stop.
- Robert W. Streitweiser, 27, 133 S. Hoop Pole Road, Guilford, CT, on March 3, 2011, at 8:55 a.m. charged with CGS 53A-183 harassment 2nd degree.
- Robert W. Streitweiser, 27, 133 S. Hoop Pole Road, Guilford, CT, on March 3, 2011 at 9 a.m., charged with CGS 53A-173 failure to appear 2nd degree.
The Madison Police Adult Arrest Log includes charges made by the Madison Police Department. The charges are not a finding of guilt. The people who have been arrested are entitled to due process during which it will be the government’s burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.