• New/Prospective Members
We welcomed the following guests to our meeting:
- Joe Fornier, Fornier Legal Services
- Dr. Yusef, Hammonassett Animal Clinic
- Kimberly Meham, Yellowbook
- Diana Hall, Gracious Interiors
- Mark Columbia, Columbia Property Services
• Club News
- Jeff Robinson of the Car Care Clinic was recognized for being named Person of the Week in the newspaper.
- Numerous club members extended special offers or demonstrated extraordinary client service during the two recent storms:
- Lindsay Suter (Lindsay Suter Architects) called on clients during the storm to check structural integrity
- Aaron Page (Painting by Page) suggests power washing sale water spray from shoreline homes to protect against corrosion
- Leon Collins (Leon Collins Adjusters) can help ensure that homeowners get a fair settlement from insurers
- Jeff von Flatern (UPS Store) is offering free packing supplies and heavily discounted shipping to NJ and other areas impacted by the storms
- Jeff Signore (Modern Electric) visited all generator customers to make sure systems were functioning properly
- Shane Trotta (CT Appraisal Group) can help with small or unusual structures that can be difficult to get appraised, to expedite FEMA applications
- Lurrae Lupone (Design Your Life with Lurrae) can help people reorient emotionally after the physical storm damage is handled
- Mike Mackey (Mike’s Tree Service) can help with tree removal after the storm
- Larry Dvorsky (The Care of Trees) only serviced existing customers during the storm, despite the opportunity for much more lucrative new business.
- Joe Sarfaty (Celebration Development) is a good resource for repairing physical damage from the storm
- Andrew Sabetta (Amatech Solutions) reminds us that a small investment in an UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) can be a great asset during an emergency
- Peggy Van Antwerp (Juice Plus) noted that her product has been proven to help children get off of medications for asthma and digestive tract issues
- Linda Maresca (White Way) is offering 20% off linens for the holidays
- 80 pieces of new business were closed in the last month, including $37,000 in the last week alone and $132,000 for the prior three weeks!
- BNI membership in CT now stands at 2,027 and growing.
• Next Week
- Next week (November 20, 2012), the speaker will be Dr. Keith Morante (Coastal Chiropractic). In addition to reminding other members what type of business leads he’s looking for how we can help him grow his business, there will certainly be valuable tips for living a healthy lifestyle.
• About BNI
BNI is the world’s largest referral network. In 2010, Business Network Int'l passed over 6.5 million referrals in 5500+ chapters with over 135,000 members in 45 countries resulting in more than $2.8 billion in business!
If you’d like to visit the Shoreline East BNI, just fill out the contact form under “Join Shoreline East” on our website (shorelineeastbni.com) a representative from our membership team will contact you or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Shoreline East Business Network meets every Tuesday at the Madison Beach Hotel @ 7:30.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something