We welcomed the following visitor to our chapter:
• Jim Jarzabec. Jim owns a local plumbing/heating company and was impressed by the friendliness and productiveness of our group. He also minded us, “if your plumbing’s a wreck, call Jarzabec!”
• We expect to induct Matt Schulman of The Wireless Zone as a new member at our next meeting on February 26.
The following is a sample of BNI “30 Second Commercials” in which members have 30 seconds to talk about their business and what kind of sales lead they are looking for.
• A+ Home Ipmrovement can help with a “honey do” list or a mailbox knocked over by a plow. A+ Home Improvement - Steve Melby
• Amatech Solutions is prepared to help build the technology infrastructure small businesses need to expand. Amatech - Andrew Sabetta
• Law Offices offices of Balzano & Tropiano treat each client like an individual Balzano & Tropiano - Alphonse Balzano
• Bansley Law Firm can help with any issue from speeding tickets up to serious felonies Bansley Law Firm - Keith Anthony
• Car Care Clinic Knowledge and expertise at the Car Care Clinic can translate into huge savings. The Car Care Clinic - Jeff Robinson
• Celebration Development projects range from repair to renovation Celebration Development - Joseph Sarfaty
• Coastal Chiropractic Snow shoveling and slips/falls can cause damage to spinal disks. Coastal Chiro can help realign. Coastal Chiropractic - Dr. Keith Mirante
• East River Energy Clear your driveway so you can get your oil delivery. Also, clear a walking path to your oil line. East River Energy - Dave Rettig
• Equitable Divorce Solutions can help with divorce-related issues like alimony, child support, and division of assets Equitable Divorce Solutions - Lisa Gresham
• Gracious Interiors is a great source for bathroom renovations, and can act as a one-stop shop general contractor Gracious Interiors - Diana Hall
• Halagan Designs can help with direct mail planning and execution Halagan Design Group - Paul Halagan
• Leon Collins Public Adjuster is looking for homeowners who have sustained weather damage. Leon Collins Public Adjuster -Leon Collins
• Landscaping with Hart is looking for new homeowners who may need a landscaping plan Landscaping with Hart -Christopher Hart
• Law Office of Stacy Errante Votto specializes in divorce and also does mediation Law Office of Stacy Errante Votto - Stacy Votto
• Linsay Suter Architects proclaims that “green” houses are marvelous in so many ways Lindsay Suter Architects -Lindsay Suter
• Maffeo Cleaning Services does more than clean; she makes a real difference in people’s lives Maffeo Cleaning Services - Jerryann Maffeo
• Massage Savvy is growing and has added Karen Stevens, a new therapist Massage Savvy -Mark Schreiber
• Mike’s Tree Service offers free estimates Mike’s Tree Service - Mike Mackey
• Modern Electric is not just a Generac dealer, but is also a Generac tech. So, they have the expertise to install and service properly. Modern Electric - Jeff Signore
• Nationwide Insurance has a great package for restaurants Nationwide - Andy Stevens
• PrimePay is looking for restaurant owners PrimePay Dustin Galvin
• William Raveis Mortgage also does small business financing Raveis Mortgage - Frank Kohlb
• Re-thinc focuses on sales development, leadership, and effective/efficient teams Re-Thinc LLC - Mary Stager
• Scott Tax Advisory is a small company and services clients personally Vertucci Tax Group - Scott Vertucci
• Shoreline Internet is looking for seasonal businesses who want to promote in the Spring Shoreline Internet - Scott Leone
• The Tile Shop is a small company too, but he plans on growing. The Tile Shop - JustinWyatt
• Rollins Group/Coldwell Banker would like referrals to homeowners whose current broker agreements are expiring. The Rollins Group - Lisa Rollins
• Verillo Contracting would like an introduction to Howard Rappaport Verrillo Contracting -Tim Verrillo
• White Way won the industry’s “Seal of Approval” White Way Cleaners - Linda Maresca
• Young’s Printing wants to help small businesses grow Youngs Printing - Dan Litwin
SEBN has generated an average of $49,000 in sales ever week have met, since October 1. That extrapolates to a “seat” value of $25,000 per member!
10 Minute Presentation
• Joe Sarfaty of Celebration Development Group presented two beautiful projects his company completed. Both were referred by BNI members, and other BNI members also participated in the work.
• Celebration brings experience, a network of sub-contractors, a thoughtful, creative approach, and a great deal of flexibility to each job.
• Great referral sources are: architects, home inspectors, realtors, insurance adjusters, property managers, and caretakers.
• Please see the company Facebook page and make sure to “Like” it and “Share” it with others
BNI is the world’s largest referral network. In 2010, Business Network Int'l passed over 6.5 million referrals in 5500+ chapters with over 135,000 members in 45 countries resulting in more than $2.8 billion in business! BNI membership in CT now stands at 2,027 and growing.
Visitors are welcome! If you’d like to visit the Shoreline East BNI, just fill out the contact form under “Join Shoreline East” on our website (shorelineeastbni.com) and a representative from our membership team will contact you.