Energy Medicine recognizes energy as a vital, living, moving force that determines much about health and happiness.
In energy medicine, energy is the medicine, and energy is also the patient.
• You heal the body by activating its natural healing energies; you also heal the body by restoring energies that have become weak, disturbed or out of balance.
• Energy Medicine is both a complement to other approaches to medical care and a complete system for self-care and self-help.
• It can address physical illness and emotional or mental disorders, and can also promote high-level wellness and peak performance.
• The essential principles of energy medicine include:
Energies, both electromagnetic and subtler energies, form the dynamic infrastructure of the physical body.
• The health of those energies in terms of flow, balance, and harmony is reflected in the health of the body.
• Learn how you can return your mind, body, and spirit back to vital health in this fun, supportive weekend workshop where you will learn the basics of Eden Energy Medicine. While this is a beginner class you will learn plenty of techniques that you can use to heal your body, boost your vitality and also help your loved ones!
EM101 introduces EEM basics, plus many topics that are important for self-care and healing. A simple Daily Energy Routine is taught that will have your energies humming in no time, plus ways to feel more grounded and centered are explored. EM101 also teaches ways to work with and balance meridians, the rivers of energy that bathe and vitalize our body and its systems.
EM102 picks up where EM101 left off and offers important techniques for pain management and stress relief. Energy Medicine for the Eyes is covered in this class. EM102 also teaches a mainstay of EEM, Energy Testing, where you will learn how the energies flow through your body and what they can tell you. Just like EM101, this class is full of practice, practice, practice but ends with each participant experiencing and giving an EEM mini-session that balances and calms their energy.
You will leave with tools that will empower you to establish your own ‘Health Care Plan!’
to register call Margaret: 415 793 5343 (cell)