Are you a baby boomer?
Do you have questions about Social Security?
Are you confused about the various Medicare plans?
Join us for an educational workshop, sponsored by Madison House Care and Rehabilitation Center, to help you maximize and coordinate your valuable retirement benefits. You will get the key information you need to know before you make these important decisions, such as:
* Factors to consider in deciding when to apply for benefits
* Working and receiving benefits – earnings limitation
* Minimizing the taxation of benefits
* How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
* Benefit options for ex-spouses
* Types of services covered by Medicare
* Choosing a supplemental plan
* Premium costs for 2012
* Important dates for applying
DATE: Tuesday, June 12th
TIME: 6:00 - 8:00pm
LOCATION: Madison House - 34 Wildwood Avenue
RSVP: (203) 245-3131 Seating is limited
Craig Bernard, CFP Madison Investment Center*
Carlos Maynard Maynard Insurance Group
*Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC
Third Party posts found on this profile do not reflect the views of LPL Financial and have not been reviewed by LPL Financial as to accuracy or completeness.