Asiye’s Boutique is looking for a part-time Fashion Marketing Assistant. Here is the information they posted about the job on Facebook:
Asiye’s boutiques specialize in women’s fashion. We provide everyday chic to special events and formal wear and European casual wear. We also provide closet consulting and personal shopping.
We are looking for someone who can oversee the organization’s social media presence and marketing campaigns. Provide daily oversight of online communities, including interacting directly with customers to promote branding, social activities, and promotions, put together timely email campaigns and media events, enhance the companies brand awareness and reputation, manage print and video advertising campaigns, manage and update website content and maintain customer email lists, and monitor web traffic with online measurement platforms.
Specific skills required:
· Strong organizational skills
· Exceptional communication skills are a must
· Ability to manage a project through the entire lifecycle in collaboration with internal and external resources
· Must have the ability to multitask and work individually or in a team environment.
· Manage Facebook/Twitter/Youtube/Google+/LinkedIn/Pinterest/Reddit/Blog
· Website Search Engine Optimization
· Experience including but not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook insights, YouTube insights
The Ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with experience in advertising, communication, marketing, new media, and public relations.
For more information or to apply please contact Asiye at firstname.lastname@example.org