Did you get out and enjoy the snow Wednesday? If you did, we'd love to see your pictures! Sledding? Hiking? Or just cleaning off the car.
If you didn't get a chance, you may get another before the week is out. The National Weather Service is reporting that we may get some more snow Thursday night, and maybe a little bit more Friday morning.
If snow isn't your thing, the forecast does hold out some hope that temperatures in the 40's over the weekend, along with some sun, might make the white stuff no more than a memory by the beginning of next week.
Here is the extended forecast for Madison:
- Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night: A chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday: A slight chance of light snow before 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 29. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- M.L.King Day: Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday: A chance of light snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 27.